Dear Parents/Guardians, (السلامُ علیکم)
Subject:- Continuation of Regular Studies through Recorded Lectures & Role of Support of Parents.
- It is to inform our worthy parents that BASS is all set once again to continue its pedagogic services through Recorded Lectures and learning without any break in the best interest of its beloved BASSians due to school closure from Thursday, 26th Nov, 2020 to Thursday, 24th Dec, 2020 for the students. Timetable and syllabus for this period would be shared with students/parents on Whatsapp groups.
- Winter vacation break will be form Friday, 25th Dec, 2020 to Sunday 10th Jan, 2021 as per Government’s decision. School will reopen on Monday, 11th Jan, 2021.
- Parents are requested to strengthen the school’s plan of Recorded lectures and learning with their utmost cooperation, resolve, determination and support in order to save educational loss of our beloved BASSians. To make recorded lectures highly productive, parents to please ensure the following:-
- Availability of tablets/PC/mobile during the classes planned as per requirement.
- Timely completion of homework (notebook/workbook) and submission to school for marking/checking.
- 5% weightage has been kept for notebooks and winter vacation homework, and would be added in the result of 1st Formative Assessment.
- 1st Formative Assessment could not be completed due to school closure so all remaining tests of students of groups A & B would be conducted on re-opening of school with new date sheet issued.
- It may be remembered that students will only be promoted to next class after they pass in 2nd Formative Assessment.
- Submitted for your kind information and necessary cooperation please.
With kind Regards,
(Mrs. Samina Ishrat)