O Level Stream
BASS has got a well-deliberated and thought examination to evaluate the academic progression of its students throughout the academic session. After 6 weeks of study plan, an assessment is taken known as 1st Continuous Assessments (C.A) for the students of classes OL I – VIII. In the next stage, after coverage of 13 weeks’ studies, terminal examination is held and a formal “Report Card” is handed over to parents on PTM as a result comprising the weightage of First Term (75%) and of 1st C.A (25%) thus totaling 100 marks.
Then in the final term, again after the coverage of 6 weeks’ studies 2nd CA are held and after coverage of 13 weeks’ studies Final Term Exam are conducted, the result of which comprises the weightage of 60% from Final Term papers subject wise, 15% of 2nd C.A and 25% of First Term academic result so it encompasses both formative and summative aspects of assessment and reflects an accumulative picture of academic progression to be considered for the promotion to the next class and qualifying for the award of star achievers.
However, the examination system for the senior classes differs from the above mentioned procedure. And it has 2 monthly tests instead of C.A in each term and non-appearing classes has overall 6 tests/exams and appearing classes have 5 tests / exams in school & 6 one in their CAIE. The monthly tests of appearing classes in Final Term are called Pre-mock and Mock examination.
- Experienced & Competent staff.
- Use of Pedagogical Material /Teaching Aids.
- State-of –Arts Computer Labs for junior & senior.
- Well-stocked library with books and videos.
- Trained staff for Physical Education.
- Gymnastic Class/Taekwondo Classes.
- Public Speaking period to work on communication skills.
- Special Religious lecture/talk by a renowned Mufti for moral development on Fridays.
- Multimedia projectors in senior classes.
- Maintained science labs
- CCTV monitoring 24/7 for safety and security.