BASS has got a well-deliberated and thought examination system to evaluate the academic progression of its students throughout the academic session. After 6 weeks of study plan, an assessment is taken known as 1st Continuous Assessments (CA) for the students of classes I–X. In the next stage, after coverage of 13 weeks studies, Terminal Exam are held and a formal “Report Card” is handed over to parents on PTM as a result comprising the weightage of First Term 75% and of 1st C.A 25% thus totaling 100 marks.
Then in the final term, again after the coverage of 6 weeks’ studies 2nd CA is held and after coverage of 13 weeks’ studies Final Term Exam are conducted, the result of which comprises the weightage of 60% from Final Term papers subject wise, 15% of 2nd C.A and 25% of First Term academic result so it encompasses both formative and summative aspects of assessment and reflects an accumulative picture of academic progression to be considered for the promotion to the next class and qualifying for the award of star achievers.
For Senior board classes (IX-X) same examination criteria is followed for 1st CA, Mid Term and 2nd CA, but Preliminary Examination I and II are held instead of Final Examination before Board Examination conducted by BSEK.
- Experienced & Competent staff.
- Use of Pedagogical Material /Teaching Aids.
- Air-Conditioned Computer Lab.
- Well-stocked library with books and videos.
- Trained staff for Physical Education.
- Gymnastic Class/Taekwondo Classes.
- Public Speaking period to work on communication skills.
- Special Religious lecture/talk by a renowned Mufti for moral development on Fridays.
- Maintained science labs
- CCTV monitoring 24/7 for safety and security.