- It is to inform our worthy parents that BASS is going to conduct a series of examinations for our Board class students in upcoming days. As being at the end of session (2022-23) we, together (parents & teachers) have to join hands to do our optimal effort for securing better grades. In this regard, regularity, revision and follow-up is of prime importance. Following is the timeline for test series:-
|a.||Preliminary I Exams||27th Feb, – 13th Mar, 2023|
|b.||Preliminary II Exams||10th – 27th April, 2023|
|c.||BSEK Examination 2023||8th May, 2023|
- It is to remind here that our students have potential to get excellent grades and they can even win top positions in BSEK 2023 exams so we should not leave any stone unturned. For such lofty results, compliance of test schedule and attendance is of utmost importance and we don’t want our students to skip any of these tests.
- If any of the students’ inspite of our due motivation doesn’t appear in preliminary exams or absents himself/herself, then BASS management may take following disciplinary action to ensuring that they benefit from the efforts being put in by school faculty:-
- They will not be allowed to sit in classes.
- They may be given warning letter/suspended from school.
- They may be heavily fined.
- They may not be given admit cards.
- The school authorities expect that parents will fully cooperate and ensure that their ward(s) do not miss school and exams/tests so planned. Your cooperation and full support will be highly appreciated please.
With Kind Regards,