BEACON ASKARI O LEVEL SCHOOL
: www.facebook.com/BeaconAskariSchool URL: www.bass.edu.pk
Circular No. BASS-25/22-23 Date: 11th Oct, 2022
Dear Parents/Guardians, (السلام علیکم)
Subject: – Publishing of BASS Annual Magazine “The Leader-2023”.
- BASS is always committed to keep up with its tradition of involving the young BASSians in healthy intellectual development activities. It will be agreed that creativity and good writing skills are integral parts of all round grooming of students. BASS always lays due emphasis to enhance writing skills among students and keeps providing various opportunities to inculcate the same. Indeed, effective writing is the most important component of leadership traits.
- In order to make this activity highly thought provoking and a great success, students are encouraged and invited to participate in the publication of Annual BASS Magazine “The Leader 2023” and submit their original creative written work to the respective in-charges, as given below:-
- English Section
|S. No.||Contents||Teacher’s Name
Ms. Uzma Imran
|4.||Miscellaneous/Global Trends||Ms. Sahar
Ms. Sumayya Sohail
Ms. Sobia Parveen
|Ms. Anam Ayub|
|9.||The Creative Mind|
|10.||Do It Yourself (DIY) World|
- Urdu Section
|جونیئر سیکشن||سینئر سیکشن||فہرست||نمبر شمار|
|مس انعم عارف||
مس تنویر کوثر
|سر چشمہ ہدایت||1|
|مس شاہدہ نثار||مس سدرا عمیر||کرشمات سائنس||4|
|بوجھو تو جانیں||6|
مس شازیہ عزیز
|شغل فن لطائف||7|
|حالات حاضرہ ، معلومات عامہ||9|
|ہم نصابی سرگرمیاں||10|
- Instruction: Following instructions to be adhered please while submitting your written material:-
- All the articles must be submitted to the respective class teacher by 31st Oct, 2022.
- Students to submit latest colored passport size (blue background) (1”x1”) photograph in school uniform along with their material.
- Students are strictly directed to use original ideas in creative writing (articles and poetry).
- Only authentic source can be utilized for the science world, personalities, miscellaneous, religion section with the mention of that particular reference.
- For original/well written material cash prize of 2000/-, Rs. 1500/- & Rs. 1000/- along with Appreciation Certificates will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Position Holders, respectively.
- Students are required to submit a hard copy (printout) of their articles.
With Kind Regards,
(Syed Junaid Ali)