BEACON ASKARI O LEVEL SCHOOL
: www.facebook.com/Bassian.edu URL: www.bass.edu.pk
Circular No. BASS – ___/20-21 Date: _ June, 2021
Dear Parents/Guardians, (السلام علیکم)
Subject: Programme of Final Term Online Assignments (Class OL I – VIII)Promotion to Next Class.
- It is to inform our all worthy parents of classes OL I to VIII that since the school could not be reopened due to serve pandemic condition in Karachi metropolitan city. Therefore, BASS Management has decide to provide Final term Online assignments to compile the Final Term Results. Students will be required to complete these assignments on basis of their gained knowledge and academic progressions from the syllabus of Final Term provided under parental supervision and monitoring.
Please note that the attempt and timely submission of these assignments is very important as it would decide the status of promotion of these students to next class. Its weightage would be in academic year 2020-21, such as;
First Bi-monthly Test = 50%, and Final Term Assignments = 50%
- Following is the program of uploading Online assignments:-
OL VI to VII
|10th June, 2021||Thursday||ENGLISH|
|11th June, 2021||Friday||S.STUDIES/PAK.STUDIES|
|12th June, 2021||Saturday||SCIENCE|
|14th June, 2021||Monday||URDU|
|15th June, 2021||Tuesday||MATH|
|16th June, 2021||Wednesday||ISLAMIYAT|
|17th June, 2021||Thursday||COMPUTER|
- Subject assignments would be uploaded on daily basis as per mentioned schedule.
- Students to download and complete the assignments on loose sheet properly (neat and clean) on daily basis.
- Each subject assignment has to be completed on separate set of loose sheets.
- Each written leaf of attempted assignment to be properly numbered such as (1), (2), (3)….by students/parents.
- After completing all assignments, parents to please submit completed work physically in school to respective Class teachers on Friday, 18th June, 2021 and Saturday, 19th June, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. To 11:00 p.m.
- Annual results will be shared on Wednesday, 30th June, 2021.
- You are therefore, requested to please ensure your ward(s) download and complete all these Online assignments within a given bracket of time and submit it as guided above on fixed dates/days, after which no assignments would be accepted.
- Failing to meet above mentioned guidelines and timely submission of assignments may hamper the promotion of your ward and lead to his/her detention in same class.
- Your cooperation and active involvement in online teaching and learning assessments will definitely help us to compile the results in fair way in prevailing pandemic condition.
- Your cooperation will be much appreciated, please.
With Kind Regards,
(Syed Junaid Ali)