- It is to inform our worthy parents that BASS is always focused to develop our young BASSians to be all-rounder in all fields of education. Therefore, we consider handwriting to be an integral part of students’ personality development. It is experienced that with poor handwriting a student can lose 10 – 15% marks in his/her examination and leaves poor impression with others.
- We are therefore, organizing an “English Hand Writing Competition” to improve the basic skills of handwriting based on:-
- Formation b. Punctuation c. Spacing d. Usage of line etc. e. Neatness
The subject competition will be held in two groups as under:-
- Group (A) Friday, 24th Sep, 2021
- Group (B) Saturday, 25th Sep, 2021
- Parents are requested to give good practice to their wards and prepare them well for the subject competition. The winners shall be awarded with appreciation certificates.
With Kind Regards,