BEACON ASKARI O LEVEL SCHOOL
Circular No: BASS- 09/20-21
Date: 9th Sep, 2020
Dear Parents/Guardians, (السلام علیکم)
Subject: Precautionary Measures – SOP For Parents And Students To Rejoin the School.
- It is to inform our worthy parents that now schools are about to be reopened for the classes of Snr OL I, II & III as per directives of Federal and provisional government by 15th Sept, 2020. Whereas school will be taking all necessary measures from temperature checking of students and staff, disinfecting classrooms/offices regularly and training staff with required skills and knowledge to manage students’ affairs on daily basis under SOP issued by Federal/provisional government. Parents are also kindly requested to educate their wards about necessary safety measures to fight against prevailing COVID-19 and guide them to ensure compliance of following instructions:-
- Wearing of face mask by students will be mandatory for all the times in school.
- Frequent hand washing with soap at least for 20 sec will be ensured.
- Parents to please provide small hand sanitizers to their wards for their individual convenience though it would be available in school too.
- Students to follow social/physical distancing as per signs displayed in open places at campus/classrooms and also guided by staff.
- Students to know that they must not share things /objects with fellows such as books, notebooks and stationary items, etc.
- Students to bring their lunch box (edibles/potables) from home as it would NOT BE AVAILABLE at Tuck shop.
- No one to shake hands with one another.
- They to know the etiquettes of coughing and sneezing (cover with flexed elbow, use of tissues/handkerchiefs and go for safe disposal)
- All students to enter the campus from gate no 2 (opposite to park) on their designated days for studies /to attend classes.
- School timings will be from 8:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. for students and students to report at 7:45 a.m. onward. However, Friday/Saturday classes will finish by 12:30 p.m.
- Students of each class have been divided into two groups with half strength (on sibling basis), each group has to attend 3 days in a week;
- First Group Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Second Group Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- (List of each class into two groups is attached)
- Wards be guided to follow school instructions/SOPs in true letter and spirit.
- Parents are requested to please stay in contact with respective Class Teacher of your wards. Do not send your child to school in case of having temperature / cough /flu or any other symptom of COVID. You need to please make necessary arrangement to get your ward picked up from school if he/she is reported with any health problem.
- You are also requested to arrange pick & drop of your ward(s) on your own. In case of using van facility, please make sure that your selected drivers follow necessary SOPs/social distancing among students while picking and dropping your wards.
- Your cooperation in this regards will highly be appreciated.
With Kind Regards,
(Syed Junaid Ali)