With reference to our circular no. 62/20-21 dated 2nd Apr, 2021.
- Promotion Criteria: BASS always aims to strive for excellence. In conformity with our education vision to achieve excellence, we expect every BASSian to secure A-1 or A grade in BSEK. Keeping these standards in view, our promotion criteria has been reviewed and the revised promotion policy is given as under:-
- Promotion: Minimum “B” grade (60% and above) in all subjects.
- Conditional Promotion (Only Class-I to VII):
- 45–59% in 1 core subject (English, Science, Maths & Urdu).
- 45–59% in 1 core subject (English, Science, Maths & Urdu) and 1 non-core subject (S. Studies/
- Studies, Computer, Islamiat and Sindhi).
- 45–59% in 2 non-core subjects (S. Studies/P. Studies, Computer, Islamiat and Sindhi).
- Failing in 2 core subjects (English, Science, Maths & Urdu) will lead to detention in the same class.
- If any student gets status of conditionally promoted second time then he/she will be detained in the same class.
- No conditional promotion will be allowed in class VIII and student would repeat the same class.
- SLC: Failing 2nd time in the same class will lead to issuance of School Leaving Certificate (SLC).
- Submitted for your kind information, please.
With Kind Regards,