BEACON ASKARI O LEVEL SCHOOL
Circular No. BASS-38/22-23 Date: 11th Nov, 2022
Dear Parents/Guardian, (السلام علیکم)
Subject: – Recreational Trip to Dream World on Saturday, 19th Nov, 2022-classes of OL-VI to Snr OL-III (Boys Only).
- It is to inform our worthy parents that BASS Management has planned a recreational trip with all safety measures to Dream World on Saturday, 19th November, 2022 for the boys of classes OL-VI to Snr OL-III. This trip would indeed be highly enjoyable and memorable for our young BASSians. All the students have shown keen interest/willingness to visit this place.
- This trip will cost Rs. 1750/- to cater for lunch, transportation, rides etc. and the amount will be included in fee voucher of Dec, 2022. Security/safety aspects have been given special consideration by BASS Management. Parents to please fill up permission slip and return to the Class Teacher till Tue, 15th Nov, 2022.
- Following instructions to be strictly complied with:-
- Students to reach school premises at 08:00 m. sharp and parents to please collect them at 05:00 p.m. sharp.
- Students to carry back bags for safe/comfortable mobility along with their extra wearing for swimming. They should also arrange sun glasses and hats to protect themselves against heat and sun burns etc.
- Students are instructed to bring T. shirts (without metallic item), shower caps and nylon tights for sliding and swimming (compulsory). No scratch-able items to be worn by boys.
- Students will be provided with lunch (Buffet), however, they may carry their own water bottles and snacks etc.
- Any student reaching after reporting time will not be taken along.
- It is prohibited to bring expensive belongings like mobiles or camera.
- Parents are requested to inform school of any medical illness/allergy/health issue to be kept in mind of your ward in advance to respective class teachers.
- Your cooperation will highly be appreciated.
With Kind Regards,
(Syed Junaid Ali)