BEACON ASKARI O LEVEL SCHOOL
Circular No. BASS-17/23-24 Date: 31st Aug, 2023
Dear Parents/Guardians, (السلام علیکم)
Subject: Prevailing/Contagious Eye Infection and Precautionary measures.
- We would like to bring to your attention a matter of utmost importance regarding the prevailing eye infection in Karachi. As you know that as BASS management health and well-being of our students are our top priorities, and we seek your cooperation in taking necessary precautions to prevent the spread of this infection.
- As you may be aware, there is a concerning rise in a contagious eye infection in all vicinities. In light of this, we kindly request all parents to be vigilant and proactive in safeguarding the health of our school community. We urge you to keep a close watch on your child’s health. If you notice any symptoms of redness, itching, irritation, discharge, or discomfort in their eyes, please take immediate action and consult a qualified medical professional/eye specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
- We kindly request that you keep them at home until they are fully recovered. This precaution is crucial to prevent the spread of the infection within the school community.
- Please remember that your cooperation plays a vital role in protecting not only your child but also their fellow classmates.
- We appreciate your understanding and support in this matter.
With Kind Regards,
(Syed Junaid Ali)