BEACON ASKARI O LEVEL SCHOOL
Circular No: BASS- 09/20-21 Date: 9th Sep 2020
Dear Parents/Guardians, (السلام علیکم)
Subject: Precautionary Measures – SOP For Parents And Students To Rejoin the School.
It is to inform our worthy parents that now schools are about to be reopened for the classes of Snr OL I, II & III as per directives of the Federal and provisional government by 15th Sept 2020. Whereas school will be taking all necessary measures from temperature checking of students and staff, disinfecting classrooms/offices regularly and training staff with the required skills and knowledge to manage students’ affairs on daily basis under SOP issued by the Federal/provisional government. Parents are also kindly requested to educate their wards about necessary safety measures to fight against prevailing COVID-19 and guide them to ensure compliance of the following instructions:-
- Wearing face masks by students will be mandatory for all the times in school.
- Frequent handwashing with soap at least for 20 sec will be ensured.
- Parents to please provide small hand sanitizers to their wards for their individual convenience though it would be available in school too.
- Students to follow social/physical distancing as per signs displayed in open places at campus/classrooms and also guided by staff.
- Students know that they must not share things /objects with fellows such as books, notebooks and stationery items, etc.
- Students to bring their lunch box (edibles/potables) from home as it would NOT BE AVAILABLE at the Tuck shop.
- No one to shake hands with one another.
- They to know the etiquettes of coughing and sneezing (cover with the flexed elbow, use of tissues/handkerchiefs, and go for safe disposal)
- All students enter the campus from gate no 2 (opposite to park) on their designated days for studies /to attend classes.
- School timings will be from 8:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. for students and students to report at 7:45 a.m. onward. However, Friday/Saturday classes will finish by 12:30 p.m.
- Students of each class have been divided into two groups with half-strength (on sibling basis), each group has to attend 3 days in a week;
- First Group Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Second Group Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
(List of each class into two groups is attached)
- Wards are guided to follow school instructions/SOPs in true letter and spirit.
- Parents are requested to please stay in contact with the respective Class Teacher of your wards. Do not send your child to school in case of having temperature/cough/flu or any other symptom of COVID. You need to please make the necessary arrangements to get your ward picked up from school if he/she is reported with any health problem.
- You are also requested to arrange pick & drop of your ward(s) on your own. In case of using van facility, please make sure that your selected drivers follow necessary SOPs/social distancing among students while picking and dropping your wards.
- Your cooperation in this regard will highly be appreciated.
With Kind Regards,
(Syed Junaid Ali)